Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life and all that comes with it.....

Wow, so here I go again with another post that starts out, "I haven't posted in a REALLY long time..." Are you kidding me? I am getting worse at this everyday! I keep saying to myself that I just don't have the time to keep it updated, but that's not true. Just look at my Facebook that I log into 50 times a day. I also keep up on emails. Lazy, I tell ya, just plain lazy.
So, anywho, I am going to try and set aside my procrastination and write more often. No promises, since I obviously can't keep them ;)
I do have a lot to update.....Nathan and I got married on Saturday, March 7th. It was so stressful leading up to the big day, but in the end it was beautiful and awesome! I was so excited to see so many faces and blessed to have everyone share in our special day!! It was also fun to be able to see the Goff's....haven't seen you guys since Seattle and Christmas!! I have tons and tons of pics to post, so I will only post a few and the rest on Facebook as they are collected!



Hannah and my grandma



Chandler caught the garter....yay Miami Dolphins!!


The kiddos ready to walk down the aisle....



Married!










My cake!










Both of the girls were begging to get their ears pierced after their cousin got it done, so last week I did it. Well, a professional actually did it. I just paid for it :)
Hannah was really brave. I think it was because she had no idea what would happen. She was REALLY mad at the lady afterwards and gave her the classic Hannah "death stare" the whole time walking away from the place. Now, of course she loves them and tells everyone it only hurt for a minute and she didn't even scream. Ceda was a different story. She cried and then complained for the next few hours. Even today she is still lets out a little whimper every once in a while.
Chan and Coop have nothing to report. They are enjoying being boys and they love to wrestle and run around outside. Boys are so easy! No drama...I love it!!