Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Party

Saturday afternoon my mom took the kiddos and their cousins to the pumpkin patch. Fun stuff! They all got to pick out some pumpkins and do the "spooky" corn maze. Here are some pics.....There are quite a few....Enjoy!!

Isaac and Hannah listening to the "spooky maze" rules


Me and my niece, Kira Lin


Nathan, Chandler, and Mercedes in the silly murals

Kira....so cute!!
Grandma ( still in costume from the morning ) with the kiddos

Coop picking out the perfect pumpkin

The kids as crazy bats


Coops, Hannah, and Chandler


Grandma holding all of the pumpkins
I want that one!

Picking out pumpkins


Hannah looking at the shadows


"Is it time to go in yet?"


And here is some crazy pics from Lynn's 5th Annual Halloween Party. Good times!

Here is Ashley with her Root Beer. So cute as Dorothy!


Lynn, a dead prom queen, and Lance, umm...I'm not exactly sure what he is :)


Lori and I having a little too much fun with karaoke


Karin and her cute St. Patty's costume!


Nathan and I


Karin doing "scary-oke"


It's Smurfette and Gargamel! How cute is that!


"The Loveboat...." Mary and Bill

Oh, and as promised from either the post before, or the post before that, baptism pics....




That's all for this week. Take care and I will post next week!!