Thursday, November 20, 2008

Seattle!!!!!

We took a trip to Seattle this past weekend. The boys go to an NFL stadium each year and this year the girls got to go along. We didn't go to the game, but we had a lot of fun shopping and sight-seeing. I didn't know what I expected of Seattle. Maybe lots of rain and Kurt Cobain look-a-likes? It was very New York-esque and was totally different than what I was expecting! I loved it!! Here are some pictures...well, actually a bunch of pics :)

At the game it was Military Appreciation Day and they had an Apache helicopter fly-over. It was really awesome with the fog that had rolled in.....


David, Nathan, and "Grandpa Steve"



The boys in their jerseys at the fish market


The famous Pike's Market where they throw the fish



Dave, Starlyn, Nathan, and me at the Space Needle



Views from the Space Needle..........







Not a fan of heights...notice Nathan by his lonesome on the observation deck of the Space Needle. Sorry baby! I at least went all the way up to the top!!!





One of many street performers downtown Seattle


Me and the girls at Elliott's after lunch


Me and Nathan at Puget Sound



A school of fish at the Seattle Aquarium


Are you as tall as a shark?


Multi-colored starfish at the Aquarium


Seattle skyline....so beautiful!


Me and Nathan


Lots of stairs to get to the water



The city lights downtown Seattle



Me and Nathan at Puget Sound




All of us after many hours of flying at the hotel


Me and Nathan in the lobby of the hotel


Seattle was a great trip and I am very blessed to have spent time with Dave, Starlyn, and Nathan's parents. What a trip!!!
I am grateful that this week was a short one at work and next week will be as well. I love my job, but it is always nice to have time available to spend with the kiddos and Nathan. I enjoy every minute I get!!!
Until next time........take care :)